Drum heating system for two IBC tanks in dispatching process.
Drum heating ovens are very effective in order to maintain the product from the drums (mixtures, raw materials, etc.) at the necessary temperature.
In this way, the production lines ensure that the product is at the desired viscosity and condition and ready to use, thus reducing preparation time. For this reason, the sectors that demand this kind of drum heating systems are the food & beverage, petrochemical, oil & gas, chemical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical sectors, among others.
The drum heating cabinets are provided with:
• Front control panel with digital temperature controller to facilitate access to basic safety measures and regulation.
• Digital temperature limiter.
• Anti-lock system (doors can be opened from inside).
• Electric fan overload alarm.
• Proximity sensor to switch off the heating when the doors are open.
• Stainless steel exterior.
• Internal volume washing system: available in manual or automatic operation.
They are custom manufactured with capacities from 4 to 48 200-liter drums or from 1 to 12 IBC tanks. Temperature from +5° C to +150° C