- Resistencias Tope, S.A.
- Postal address:
- C/ Josep Ros i Ros, 57 P.I. La Clota 08740 Sant Andreu de la Barca
- +34 932656228
1. INFORMATION AND ACCEPTANCE.
2. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms on the website are generally, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to comply with the established purposes. If this data is not properly provided it could’nt be treated neither assited, althought the website could be totally consulted.
3. WITH WHAT PURPOSE WILL TREAT RESISTENCIAS TOPE, S.A. THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Website will be treated by Resistencias Tope S.A. according to the following purposes:
- Manage, process and answer to requests, incidents or enquiries from the user, when this facilitates their data through the "Contact" form. The User's data will be kept for that purpose until he objects or revokes his consent.
- Send periodically to users, even by electronic ways, commercial communications related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news that may be of interest to them, if the user gives their consent by marking the corresponding checkbox, or in your case, oppose or revoke your consent.
- Keep the User informed about our news in their profiles in the Social Networks, if the User becomes a follower of Resistencia Tope, S.A. The User who does not wish to continue receiving commercial communications about Resistencia Tope, S.A. in Social Networks should stop following our profiles.
4. WHAT USER DATA WILL TREAT RESISTENCIAS TOPE, S.A.?
Resistencias Tope, S.A. will treat the following categories of user data:
- Identifying information: name, surname and company name.
- Contact information: postal address, email address and telephone number.
5. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF USER’S DATA?
The treatment of the data of the user by Resistencias Tope, S.A. it is based on the consent that is requested and can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the mentioned purposes are independent, so the user may revoke only one of them, not affecting the others.
6. TO WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER'S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data will not be communicated to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation or is necessary to comply with the purpose of the treatment.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
- Guarantees that the data provided to Resistencias Tope, S.A. are true, accurate, complete and updated. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to their real situation.
- Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the website and for damages, direct or indirect, that this causes Resistencias Tope, S.A. or to third parties.
8. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which Resistencias Tope, S.A. treats the personal data provided by the users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed only and exclusively to those users who have previously given their consent for receiving them.
In the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Resistencias Tope, S.A. You can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
9. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to Resistencias Tope, S.A. with the reference "Data Protection" to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Acces. You can request access to the personal information we keep about you.
- Rectification. You may request that we correct, amend or delete any incomplete, outdated or inaccurate information.
- Suppression. You can request the deletion of your personal information, when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Opposition. You may also object to the processing of your personal information based on legitimate interest.
- Limitation of treatment. Obtain from Tope Resistors, S.A. the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Portability of your data. Right to have your information delivered to you so that you can transmit it to another person in charge
- Claim. You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), when the interested party considers that Resistencias Tope, S.A. has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
10. SECURITY MEASURES
Resistencias Tope, S.A. treat the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary measures of technical and organizational nature to ensure the security of your data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.