ATEX LT immersion heaters for tanks
Electrical flange immersion heaters are designed for heating or maintain constant temperature of liquids in static condition. These ATEX immersion heater are designed for being installed horizonatally at the bottom of process tanks at ATEX /IECEx Zone 1 & Zone 2 hazardous areas.
- Explosion proof construction: II2G Ex db IIC T1…T6 Gb
- Range of ambient temperature:-60C /+60C
- IP65 junction box protection
- Power: Up to:225kw
- Lenght: Up to 4500mm
- Standard elements available sheathed within: AISI 321, AISI 316, Incoloy800 and Inconel625
- Multiple rows of elements for higher wattages
- Flange mounted with removable stand pipe for an easy installation.
- Storage tanks
- Heating liquids in large tanks or vessels with low levels of product.
- Heating liquids in underground tanks.