Valve bonnet electric heaters
Valve bonnet electric heaers
Application: Valve electric heat tracing
Manufactured with highly resistive to corrosion Incoloy 800 sheath, magnesium Oxide (MgO) Insulation and NiCr wire.
- Ø 8mm maximum length 7,2m
- Ø 10mm maximum length 7,2m
- Ø 13,3mm maximum length 8,5m
- Maximum exposure temperature (switched off) : 950°c
- Maximum continuous exposure temperature (energized): 500°c
- Ambient conditions: -60° / + 60 °c
- Power supply: up to 690V
Allowing higher Watt density than mineral Insulated cable our customized heaters are manufactured with values from 250W/m to 600W/m.
Heaters are supplied already shaped for an easy assembly to the valve on field.
- UL certified
- UL Class I certified for Hazardous areas